JVC DLA-X5900 Vidéoprojecteur D-ILA
Garantie pièces et main d´oeuvre de 1 an(s).
Upgraded for 2018, JVC's DLA-X5900 remains the industry's most affordable Custom Install D-ILA projector. It delivers stunning picture detail and an unprecedented value thanks to JVC's exclusive 4K e-shift5 technology. It accepts native 4K 60P (4:4:4) content through Full Speed 18Gbps HDMI/HDCP 2.2 compatible inputs and up-converts existing 1080P sources to 4K precision. Three discrete D-ILA devices produce a stable image with no flicker and class leading 40,000:1 Native Contrast Ratio for peak whites and deep blacks. For 2018, JVC projectors include upgraded e-shift5 technology for improved 4K resolution, a new Direct Mode with low latency and advanced HDR processing for brighter, more dynamic HDR images.
Superb Picture Quality
- 1800 Lumens with High Power Lamp (PK-L2615U)
- Three 1920x1080(x3) 0.7-inch D-ILA devices
- e-shift5 4K Precision 3840 X 2160 Projected Image —Upgraded for 2018
- Dual Full Speed 18Gbps HDMI/HDCP 2.2 Compatible Inputs
- IMPROVED - Multi Pixel Control (MPC) with Auto Mode for ease of use
MPC works with 4K60P (up to 4:4:4) signals
- Advanced HDR (High Dynamic Range) Compatible w/Auto HDR (w/HDR10 signal) plus Hybrid Log-Gamma —Upgraded for 2018
- Motion Enhance (2D, 3D, 4K) with Upgraded Clear Motion Drive
- 3D Enabled (Active Shutter Method)
- Lens memory function memorizes 5 positions for focus, zoom and shift.
Maintains constant height for 2.35, 1.85, 1.78 on same screen.
- 117 memory positions on Screen Adjustment Mode
- Convergence Correction — 1/16th pixel increments with 2 memory positions
- Simplified 6-Axis Color Management System
- New Direct Mode with low latency—Upgraded for 2018
- Manual Gamma Control included with JVC Calibration Software 6
- Control4 SDDP (Simple Device Discovery Protocol)
- LAN connection for system control and firmware updates
- Remote control via LAN, RS-232C, IR
- 12V Screen Trigger Output
- V: 80%/H: 34% motorized lens shift
- 1.4:1 to 2.8:1 lens throw