SVS PB13-Ultra Caisson de graves
Garantie pièces et main d´oeuvre de 0 an(s).
Sledge Amplifier STA-1000D: Intelligent and sophisticated Power
The Sledge STA-1000D amplifier is a perfect match for the Ultra 13 driver, packing 1,000 watts of power and sophisticated DSP control. Comprehensive and extensive menu options are accessed via an intuitive single-knob interface and easy-to-use, LCD display. This will make your set-up and integration with home theater or stereo system quick and simple.
Sheer power alone is not enough. The SB13-Ultra’s amplifier equalization curve has been expertly optimized. Its roll-off is gradual, transient response superb and group delay extremely low. This roll-off profile makes the most of available 'room gain' so that under optimal conditions the SB13-Ultra can extend in room to 15 Hz or deeper. Even more, these characteristics make it ideal to pair with other SB13 Ultras for a multiple subwoofer configurations.
SVS 13.5” High Output Driver
To equip the SB13, SVS’s audio engineers started miles ahead of other subwoofers. Their advantage? The famed Ultra 13 driver. Which they then optimized for a sealed application. They revised the motor geometry, added a unique voice coil and custom gap extension plate. The result is a sealed subwoofer that delivers higher thermal power handling, more symmetrical force/displacement profile, lower distortion, and increased linear stroke. Only SVS engineers could start with the Ultra 13 driver. Only SVS engineers would push the envelope this far to deliver the clean, deep low end of the SB13-Ultra.
- FEA-optimized motor with copper shorting sleeve to reduce gap induction and distortion.
- Unique and optimized bifilar wound, 3" diameter, ultra-high-power aluminum voice coil.
- Unique gap extension plate for additional linear stroke and reduced distortion.
- Dual linear-roll spiders and stitched parabolic surround for extreme excursion capability.
- Ultra-light and rigid Rohacell composite cone provides excellent transient response.