Monitor Audio Silver C350 Gloss Enceinte centrale
Garantie pièces et main d´oeuvre de 2 an(s).
he Silver C350 centre speaker from Monitor Audio is designed for serious home theatre installations, where performance is the most critical factor. The three-way, four-driver configuration utilises the same driver complement as the Silver 300 although, in this case, the bass drivers have been designed and tuned to work in a sealed box for easier placement in a cabinet or close to a boundary/wall. For the perfect A/V enjoyment, you can’t better the Silver C350 for crisp, articulate dialogue. Don’t miss a word.
What makes the Silver C350 so special is the vertical orientation of the mid and tweeter axis which delivers the same directivity as the other speakers in the system. A high percentage of the total sound balance in a theatre system is delivered to the centre channel (typically 60%), so this crucial speaker should not to be overlooked when specifying a high-performance, no-compromise theatre system for the home.
- Three-way, four-driver configuration (electrically and acoustically) allows drivers to be optimised to deliver better higher efficiency and lower distortion
- Sealed cabinet for accurate performance when installed in an A/V cabinet, restricted voids or close to a wall
- New 25 mm C-CAM, (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) featuring vented Neo magnet system carefully optimised for lower distortion and cleaner-sounding highs
- Specially developed 4-inch mid-range driver with ‘under hung’ voice coil and motor system to ensure the voice coil is always in the magnetic gap guaranteeing very low distortion
- Dual 6-inch bass drivers with ‘dished’ C-CAM cone profile for better damping and improved mid-range clarity
- RST Cone profile for improved diaphragm rigidity and lower distortion
- Unique-build ring/voice coil-cone coupling mechanism (DCF) tuned to reduce high-frequency cone break-up and increasing the critical voice coil circumferential rigidity
- Cast polymer driver chassis design for improved rigidity and damping characteristics
- Pureflow silver-plated OFC copper internal cabling means the highest-quality transfer
- High-quality crossovers with premium-grade bespoke polypropylene film capacitors, air-core and low-loss laminated steel-core inductors mean maximum signal transfer
- Rigid 20 mm MDF construction utilising scientifically optimised cabinet bracing
- Single bolt-through driver technology provides increased bracing strength, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- Ultra-low profile grilles featuring invisible magnetic grille fixings for clean visual styling when fitted
- Bespoke, high quality bi-wire terminals
- Selected, premium-quality wood veneers, high-gloss lacquer and contemporary Satin White finishes.